- Valid proof of birth certificate or passport for persons below 18 years of age.
- Minimum Account opening amount is P50
- Omang and passport for citizens and foreigners respectively.
- Account maintenance fee is P8.50 VAT exclusive every month
- Withdrawal fee is P2.00 VAT exclusive.
How do I apply for an Ordinary Savings Account?
How to apply at the Post Office
- 1st Step - Print, fill and sign account opening form under downloadable.
- 2nd Step – Submit the signed forms together with account opening documents at Post Office Tellers for account opening and issuing of passbooks.
- 3rd Step - Once the account is opened you will be contacted to come and collect the passbook.
- 4th Step – At the time of passbook collection, fill the deposit slip and submit to the teller together with the minimum opening amount.
- 5th Step - The account will then be active.