- Minimum opening balance is P200
- Interest payable on the account is tax free
Interest rate is tiered as follows:
Amount Interest P 200 – P 499,999 2.00% P 500,000 – P 999,999 2.50% P 1,000,000 - P 4,999,999 3.00% P 5,000,000 – P 10,000,000 3.50%
- The balance in the account can be used to secure Ipelegeng personal loan
- Valid proof of birth certificate or passport for persons below 18 years of age.
- Omang and passport for citizens and foreigners respectively
- Please refer to the tariff guide
How do I apply for an Sesigo Savings Account?
How to apply at the Post Office
- 1st Step - Print, fill and sign account opening form under downloadable.
- 2nd Step – Submit the signed forms together with account opening documents at Post Office Tellers for account opening and issuing of passbooks.
- 3rd Step - Once the account is opened you will be contacted to come and collect the passbook.
- 4th Step – At the time of passbook collection, fill the deposit slip and submit to the teller together with the minimum opening amount.
- 5th Step - The account will then be active.